April 07, 2011

2 + 1


Hachiko, Fifi, Cloud

I haven't blogged about my cats for a while now right? So today, I would like to introduce all of you to my three watermelon kitties (that's what I call my Bengals actually), LOL! There are two females and one male. Now, which do you think is the male and female?

 Hachiko

 Cloud

Cloud chasing Fifi

These three are very cute and adorable. They are the litters of N.G. (Queen) and Ralphy (Tom). However, Hachi is the one most likely to bite when she's in a playful mood. I'll always have to warn her, "no biting", in a stern voice before she would stop biting and start licking my finger. Fifi is the smallest in the bunch. Her body is slim even though she eats a lot and she is also the sweetest. Cloud is just beautiful. I absolutely love his eyes. He look like a girl with those eyeliners. LOL!

 Cloud and his eyeliner Goth-looking eyes.

We already have quite a lot of Bengal cats at home. I think we have about 12 Bengals already, not to mention the ones we gave away. I was just a little disappointed though that these three are the only descendants of Ralphy. I don't know why my mom had to neuter Ralphy and Ryan so soon. Ralphy and Ryan were good boys in comparison to our other male cats. Maybe my mom just can't stand having them climbing the house roof when they were in heat. Luckily one of their offspring (Hachiko) looked a little like them. If not, I would be much more disappointed.

Right now, I am so into Himalayan/Persian breed. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have at least one that looked like below. What do you think? Aren't they gorgeous?


♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails