July 21, 2010

My Animal Friends..


In my lifetime I have come across many animals. Some are the big ones that are wild, some cute ones that you just feel like squeezing tight to your chest, some that can fly up in the sky, some that are slimy and make me shiver and some that I hope I will not come across in my lifetime like those weird Amazon animals that can probably swallow me whole in less than a minute.

Still, it never cease to amuse me when I come across the same animals that I've seen before. I have a soft spot for animals no matter if they're a big cougar or a small kitty. 

But firstly, I would like to write about this moth. 

Mr. Moth

I know moths are closely related to the butterflies, both being of the order Lepidoptera. The only difference is that butterflies are pretty, usually colorful and the wings are patterned whereas moths are just plain and simple. Although, I am not very sure what sort of moth this one is, this fella had been sitting on my bedroom door for hours. I wonder though, when the elders (orang tua-tua) used to say that when butterflies (or in this case, the relatives) comes into your house, then it means somebody you haven't met for a long time is going to drop by your house. And then those elders also said that if your eyelid is always tingling, then it also means you will be seeing someone you haven't met for a long time. Is this true? Two days ago, at the same time this moth is stuck to my door, my left eyelid can't stop tingling. It went on for two days.

One more thing about moths that I just found out is, they're not scared of people. I can touch the wings and Mr. Moth still stay at the same spot, not moving an inch. And then, yesterday morning when I was about to shower, I notice Mr. Moth is already sitting on my bathroom wall and he still didn't move even though the water from the shower head sprinkled at his direction. Normal butterflies would've flown away in a jiffy but not moths. Oh, wait, I hope this is not a fake moth sent by someone to take naked photos of me in the shower. LOL! 

And then, these kitties, they just complete my day yesterday.




After coming home to a really tiring and work-filled day, I had forgotten completely about Mr. Moth spying on me in the shower that morning. I was about to go to my room and lie flat on my bed when I decided to visit these three little kitties. They're just so adorable. They climb on me, giving me that look with the big eyes and all my weariness went away. There's just something about little living things right? Be it kittens or puppies or bunnies or babies. Sigh.. I wish I was a 5 year-old again. At least I won't be blogging about how sad and boring my life is of late.

20 comments:

eyriqazz said...

COmelnya kucing....Bella,blog bella sudah kena TERJAH!!!

Razz Momma said...

LOL! moths spying on u taking a shower.. :-D :-D :-D

Razz Momma said...

sexayyyyyy!!! :-P :-P :-P :-P

Razz Momma said...

what r the names of these cute furballs?? :) :)

Mariuca said...

:* :* :*

Mariuca said...

So cute ur kitties Bella, they do make great companions... :-D :-D :-D

Mariuca said...

I am actually a little afraid of moths..like u said they're not afraid of ppl.. :-E :-E :-E

LV said...

cute kittens.. so many bengals at ur honme.. u planning to open a pet shop? :-D

LV said...

=-O =-O =-O moths.. don't like them.. the only time i had to touch them was biology :-D

LV said...

how many big wild animals have u come across hon? u serious? wild animals? hmmm *DONT_KNOW*

Bella Enveeus said...

LOL! Does tigers count? :-D

Bella Enveeus said...

HAHA! Oh yeah, I remember in Form 6 when my group had to go capture all types of insects and, oh not to forget, dissecting roaches! OMG, I hate roaches so much and I had to dissect them! Yuck! =-X =-X :-D :-D

Bella Enveeus said...

We're already a Zoo.. No need to open pet shop anymore. HAHA!

Bella Enveeus said...

I don't mind moths so much. I just don't want them to suddenly fly and land on me while I'm naked in the shower. LOL! What I hate most though, is cockroaches. Ewwww!! Yuck!!

Bella Enveeus said...

Yeah, have dozens of them at home.. HEHE.. And yeah, they do make great companions.. Especially when I'm sad.. Or when there are spooky encounters in my room.. =-O =-O =-O

Bella Enveeus said...

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Bella Enveeus said...

That's why.. I had to check and see if there are any hidden cameras.. :-D

Bella Enveeus said...

Thank you bro eyriqazz. Sorry sekiranya JS-Kit ni leceh untuk bro.. I just like la pulak. HEHE! Coz boleh reply right after everybody's comments. Nampak kemas sikit. :)

LadyJava said...

aww.. so cute the kittens.. maine coon? oh dont talk to me about moth.. they are here every damn night.. so irritating.. i live in the woods!

Bella Enveeus said...

The kittens are bengals. Their father is bengal + maine coon. Sadly they follow their mother more (pure Bengal).. My aunt borrowed one of our Maine Coon Queens for breeding with a Bengal Tom and their kids are just huge! HAHA! So fat and long! And not to mention, heavy too! They're just so adorable.. Maybe I'll write a post on them someday.. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails