June 10, 2011

The vote is in!


Have you done your part and vote? Oh, don't worry the election is not here yet. I'm not talking about voting for your favourite political party but I'm talking about voting for your favourite M&M's coz you wouldn't want to miss winning M&M's prizes of your choice worth up to USD1000 right? Well, I'm a certified contest junkie so I enter any and every contest I can find. This one is no exception.



Last Sunday, after my family and I got out from the Pet World Malaysia 2011 exhibition, we went to Jusco to get some goat milk and we came across these colorful giant choc poppers near the LG entrance. There was altogether five of them, happily hopping around near the M&M's booth. My family and I was most attracted to the yellow one, coz he's just so cute holding his sign upside down. LOL! And so I did my part in voting for my favourite M&M's character - I think you can guess which one I voted for right? You can vote too, right here.







I feel for the people wearing these costumes. It is not an easy job, especially when dealing with kids. They can be unintentionally mean sometimes. LOL! Oh, I was also told that the mascots will be visiting local colleges and universities to garner votes. So don't forget to vote for your favourite guys!

We also voted for the best restaurant to eat in and the others won. I voted for Tony Roma's but everyone else said they want Manhattan Fish Market so I had to eat fish instead of meat that day. What can I say right, you gotta learn to compromise, especially with those whom you love.

 Yummeh!
 
But whatever it is though, it is fun to go out with your whole family once in a while, especially now that my brothers and I are all grown up. Try to spend as much time as you can with your family before it is too late.


♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails