June 07, 2011

May 2011 Top Commenter


Another month have gone by and now it's time to crown the top commenter of last month - May 2011. Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who had visited my blog and especially to those who tried hard to become the First Commenter or First Two Commenters at my blog posts. Your link will forever be under those posts. Hope to see more of you (and others too) in the months to come!

Wahey, looks like this month we have a tie! And so, the blog badge of both these winners will be placed at my sidebar for the whole month of June 2011. The winners are none other than...



Ladyjava and Shemah! Congratulations to them both. To the rest of my readers, if you would like to get free permanent backlink, do try to be the first commenter at my blog posts. Points will be given to the First Commenter or First Two Commenters and the person with the highest points will have their blog badge displayed free at my sidebar for one month. So come on and "chop" away!

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails