April 22, 2010

My GATSBY Deodorant Street Fair Experience


Yeah, yeah, I know this is a little late since the event was last Saturday but in between attending the course I'm taking at the moment in Setiawangsa and the time commuting back and forth in the weekdays, I was often too tired to write and can only be found spread eagle on my bed by 10pm every night. Luckily this is a 10-day gig or I'm going to die of exhaustion.

Anyway, back to the event. This event was held on 17th April at Berjaya Times Square. I was one of the first round bloggers to be invited to the event. (There are a few rounds, I have to stress that, LOL!) At first I planned to go to both the Gatsby event that I wrote about before and then quickly rush to Laundry Bar, The Curve for the CLEO Bachelor speed date but decided last minute to cancel that. Yeah, no speed date with the bachelors for me. I'm a loyal girlfriend. 

I reached Times Square a little late than the stipulated time. LOL! But I was still able to register and they gave me the goody bag, notified to change into the Gatsby T-Shirt. However, I was unable to change into it because just a few minutes after that, the VIP's arrived and, well, a good blogger don't pass up the opportunity to take photos okay. So there I was, with my black shirt, pushing into the crowd (and the security) to get a little closer to stage. I wasn't at the other side with the rest of the hundreds of bloggers. I was at the media side, actually. Do you think I look like a media rep? 



So, it's official. The event will be included into the Malaysian Book Of Records as the LARGEST blogger gathering in Malaysia with up to 518 (and counting!) bloggers attending at the time it is announced - and I bet I was the 517th blogger who made it in time to register, LOL! It was utter fun, with so many friendly bloggers around, most of them are a bunch of good sports, playing the games at the fair, getting coupons for games that are played and then being able to redeem the coupons with gifts from Gatsby. Not to mention that there were lucky draws too - though I was not around when the lucky draws were done because I was too hungry and I had to get something at Subway. Oh, it had been quite a while since I had Subway...



What do I think of being a part of a huge event like this? Exciting! Hope to participate more Nuffnang events in the future!

Oh, as I write this, the RM50 incentive for attending the event is already in my Nuffnang account. So, THANK YOU Nuffnang!

9 comments:

LV said...

cleo bachelors? wow.. i remember those days we go all the way to klcc just to see the boys in action! feels ages ago..

this is one record! 518 bloggers! congratulations on being one of them sweetie! ;)

Rizal said...

Wah Rizal jugak yang tak kesampaian nak hadirkan diri.

Okay Okay dalam banyak2 orang tu, mana satu Bella ni.. tak nampak punnnnn.. hehehe

Rizal said...

Happy Saturday and hope you have a great weekend ya Bella : D

nia said...

wah,..sudah dpt RM nya..hehe..syok kan..

Bella Enveeus said...

Hehe.. Yeah, cuma tak dapat lama kat sana.. Huhu.. Tak lepak2 sgt.. Hope there are more events from Nuffnang for bloggers so bole spread the network lagi.. :-D

Bella Enveeus said...

Oh no! It's Monday already! Why the time zooms so fast now??

Bella Enveeus said...

Hehehe... Bella menyembunyikan diri la.. Kita low profile.. Ekeke.. Nape Rizal tak datang? Kata tinggal dekat je..

Bella Enveeus said...

Thanks honey.. Yeah, CLEO bachelors.. HAHA! Never mind la, I let the younger girls hound the bachelors la. Let me just stay at home, curl up on my comfy bed with my novel.. :-P

syahidabdullah said...

i was there..the event was great and just like you, i'm hiding =P

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails