May 26, 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3 is coming soon! I can't wait!

I wasn't much of a Toy Story fan when it first came out but I think the whole storyline was just so cute that I started watching it and then I get hooked on to it and now I just can't wait for the latest installment. In Toy Story 3, we'll be seeing our regular friends like Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jessie, Rex, Hamm and so many others who had gone through a whole lot of adventure in the last two movies. But what about new toys? Would any of you like to see new toys joining the old crew?

Now, here are a list of toys and which one would any of you pick?




 







Now, if it were up to me, there's one toy that I would pick first and that would be Peas-In-A-Pod. Why? Because I think they're absolutely adorable. Look at those smiles. And, have you heard that three heads are better than one? (Wait, or is it TWO? Lol!)

Do we have any Toy Story fans here? Which toy would you prefer to appear in this latest installment?

*This post is in conjunction with a contest held by Nuffnang.


5 comments:

Bluecrystaldude said...

Ken pun ada! LOL. My fav would be Mr. Bookworm. So cuteee!

LV said...

they're so adorable!

mr. pricklepants looks so cute! lots-o-huggin-bear too! i love toy story.. :) :)

Bella Enveeus said...

HEHE! Yup, they're so cute right? I think I want to go watch this movie too. Hope I can get free tickets! :-P

Bella Enveeus said...

I never liked Ken. I don't know why. Come to think of it, I never liked Barbie too. I never liked dolls when I was young. I like playing football and climb trees though. HAHA! Sangat la macam lelaki...

Yeah! Mr. Bookworm comel dengan spek mata dia tu :-P

Razz Momma said...

i think toy story had always been cute.. will be watching this with the hub.. watch any new movies lately hon?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails