August 20, 2010

Cute edible food


...is just so tempting right?

I love food and although I can't eat so much in one sitting but I can finish say, a 7-course meal if I take my time. Dessert is the best part of a meal! I totally love ice-cream. Vanilla, ice-cream tops the chart but if there's Strawberry or that Toffee Rainbow-coloured ice-cream, I take those too. I love those rainbow coloured toffee flavoured ice-cream like Paddle Pop. Yum!

However, right now I'm talking gonna talk about these cuties that I bought from Big Apple Donuts & Coffee. Have you guys ever been here before? Ever tried their donuts? I'm not much of a donut fan but when I feel like eating some, I would go get them at either Big Apple Donuts & Coffee or J.Co Donuts & Coffee shop.


So yesterday, while walking around in Alamanda trying to look for the best food for break fast, I couldn't resist to purchase these cuties at the Big Apple Donuts & Coffee shop.


These are called Donashi. They are inspired by Sushi and designed like those sushi with rice paste. There are quite a variety of flavours in - strawberry, blueberry, vanilla, custard, chocolate and so much more. Oh, do you see that round chocolate cup in the middle? That's the chocolate dip. You dip the donuts in the chocolate and then sink in your teeth into the donuts' soft middle where the rich cream is at and feel the taste wash in your mouth, your tongue and all the way to your throat before you swallow it down. (OMG, my description sounds erotic! LOL!)

  Ohh La La!

I was first attracted to the colour but let me tell you, the taste is just as beautiful. My brothers tasted them and went, "Delicious.. Yum Yum". Sadly B-bunz could not eat them coz he have sore tooth and the sweetness makes his tooth ache. 

How much is it? Only RM25 for 28 of these yummy edible cuties!

Look at those!

Tempted much?

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥
BLUECRYSTALDUDE

25 comments:

bluecrystaldude said...

8-) 8-) 8-)

Wah! Look so deli! I tried the mini donuts from J.co, but never tried this one before. Mouth watering just to look at it!

Monica said...

wahhh donuts dress in sushi style!? =-O =-O so cute...i want donashi!! :-D :-D !<span><span></span></span>

Monica said...

yeah i've tried their donuts..love it! http://turn-u-off.blogspot.com/2008/07/big-apple-donuts-coffee.html
now, i wanna try these cuties :-P :-P

lina said...

they are cute!

Serena said...

oh my my.. so beautiful! so colourful! hehe :-P nom nom

Che Armster said...

why bella why??!!

aughhh.. the temptation.. must.eat.one. >_<

Bella Enveeus said...

LOL! Well at least it's after berbuka time already.. Nasib baik, tak terbatal puasa.. :-P

Bella Enveeus said...

Yup, colorful right? Look at that last photo.. Look at that red juicy jelly.. LOL! :-P   :-P   :-P

Bella Enveeus said...

Yeah.. You can even put the whole thing in the mouth (although it'll make your mouth real full if you put the whole thing in.. :-D )

Bella Enveeus said...

Their donuts and J.Co's are quite similar.. Of course, I like the "Alien" and that strawberry one. I don't really like the coffee flavoured coz I'm not a fan of coffee.. :(  


Oh yes you should go try these! They're so sweet! :)  Forget about calories! :-D

Bella Enveeus said...

Yup! Dah la I'm a fan of sushi.. And then I saw them and they had all these sushi names, it's so cute! I should've copied the names la, but I forgot. :-D  Just too attracted to the donuts, I forgot everything.. :-P

Bella Enveeus said...

Yup, I was drooling when I saw it. And it was like 4pm and berbuka is hours yet! HAHA! :-D  Must go try.. They're yummy! :)

LadyJava said...

OMG Bella.. now you are making me really crave this beauties.. I just recently discovered Big A Donuts and am in love with them.. love those with chocolate toppings.. yumms indeed..
http://myfoodparadise.blogspot.com/2010/08/delicious-donuts.html

LadyJava said...

eh what's that dip in the center or them all? chocolate dip ke? aiyoo.. terliur ni !!! damn you Bella.. .lol!!

LadyJava said...

eh no RT button eh?

Bella Enveeus said...

Ekekeke... You just discovered them? They're delicious right? Coz they make it right there in front of you so it's not hard like Dunkin Donuts yang dah disimpan for days in the freezer.. Oh yes, the center is rich chocolate for you to dip your cute Donashi in.. Ooohh La La.. Alamak, just describing je dah buat I terliur juga! HAHA!!

:-P   :-P   :-P

Bella Enveeus said...

Oops I don't have the TweetMeme button la LJ.. Huhu.. Just have the "Sharing Is Sexy" button for you to tweet on your Twitter.. (Sebenarnya sebab I pun don't know how to pasang the TweetMeme.. :-P )

LadyJava said...

Lol.. no one will go to Dukin Donut after discovering this.. i know i wont.. lol!..oh chocolate dip? oh la la.. indeed.. alamak.. tomorrow must get lah like this.. BD or no BD.. lol!

LadyJava said...

oh.. very easy.. just go to tweetmeme.com and register.. get the code and put it at your blog.. let me know if you need my help ok :) .. tweetmeme is easier and you can see how many RT you get..hehe..

Razz Momma said...

omg doll they look so gorgeous! i feel hungry all of a sudden and its late night here.. lol

i just love all ur food photos sweetie... they make me hungry! :-D

Razz Momma said...

we've got some donuts like this here but they dont dress them up like sushi.. so your donashis tops the chart! :-D

Bella Enveeus said...

HEHEHE.. Cute right? :)

Bella Enveeus said...

Oops! Not my fault! :-P  Yup, they're gorgeous right? HEHEHE...

Bella Enveeus said...

Yeay! Got Tweetmeme already.. Hehe.. :-D  Alamak, how to BD like this? :-P  Got it already or not LJ?

LadyJava said...

Haha.. got it already … though I only got three.. hubs don’t like sweet stuff.. but did get sushi as well.. oh no.. rice and sweets.. die lah

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails