June 25, 2010

Fun time going out with the GIRLS!!


Can you guess which one is me? 
If you know the answer, don't share here. LOL!

One of my girlfriends arrived in KL a few weeks ago from Sabah. I have not seen her for nearly FOUR years. Yup, it was that long. I missed being out with the girls, it had always been fun back in the college days. Those were the days I kinda let loose compared to now. I can still remember the devilish things we did back then, and not to mention, the guys. Wow.. I feel old now. LOL!



Last week was the first time we went out together. All three of us girls went out to RedBox The Gardens for a karaoke session. Somebody commented if I was into Japanese culture (coz of the karaoke) but it's nothing like that at all. It was just that we wanted to unwind and maybe inject some fun in the picture. Plus, as kiasu as this may sound, I have never been into any of the RedBox outlets before. LOL! So there we were, on the 17th of June, having our karaoke session from 2pm to 6pm. We sang a great deal, or actually it's more that Anne sang, rapped, screamed and yelled a great deal. Zety preferred to sing Lady Gaga's song a few times and I went reminiscing some old songs dated 5 to 10 years ago. Like they said, "oldies but goodies."



Then yesterday, the girls and I went out again - this time accompanied by one boy. Maybe we should've dressed Daryll up in a maxi like Zety and impersonate the Sex and The City cast. LOL! All four of us met at MidValley Megamall for the 3pm show of Sex and The City 2 because I can't seem to stop talking about Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, Miranda and the juicy guys - Aidan and Smith Jerrod (which probably kinda drove Zety off the wall. LOL!). I love Aidan. I loved Aidan since he first came up into the SATC series with that gorgeous chair. I was angry with Carrie for cheating on Aidan with Big. That was tacky. And when Aidan came back into Carrie's life the second time, I really hoped she was going to marry him. But then again, SATC wouldn't be SATC without the perfect ending to the love story between Carrie and Big.

When the movie SATC 1 came out and there was no Aidan, I was disappointed. I was further disappointed when Samantha separated from Smith Jerrod. He was like so perfect for her. And how he understood her and still accepted her - crazy character and all. I loved Smith since the time he waited for Samantha at the club as she followed Richard to his suite for a quickie. Can you find that kind of man these days? Maybe it'll happen the other way around.

Damn. Here I am, start talking about SATC as if they're not some kind of fictional characters. LOL!

Although the movie SATC 2 is not as good as SATC 1 because the drama was lesser and a little mundane, the clothes, the jewelries and OMG, the shoes are just enough to drive me into a frenzy. One word - GORGEOUS! I'm planning if I can pull off one of those looks one of these days. I just need to get the right harem pants and maybe work out to kick in some volume in these backside. LOL! LOL! LOL!

15 comments:

Rizal said...

Salam Hari Sabtu..

Wah semua jadi SATC.. heheee.. Frankly, i have never been to RedBox too. Haha. Glad that you had fun with your friends.

Speaking of old? Ehhh siapa old tuuu? I ve locked my age in the Pandora's Box, and all i need is just to suck happiness from people around me to retain my youthful handsome cute look. Whoaho!!

Have a great weekend Bella and Have a great day everyday.. :-D

Mariuca said...

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Mariuca said...

I know which one is you, I think la hehehehhehe, wan me gues or not? Heheh! :-D :-D =-X =-X =-X

Mariuca said...

Good to see u having fun sweetie and hope all is okay in Bella's world, enjoy the rest of ur weekend! :* :* :*

Razz Momma said...

that's cute sweetie.. u just wait till i come down there coz we're gonna do more outrageous things! :-P :-P :-P as if!

Razz Momma said...

glad u finally watched the movie coz its true u can't seem to stop talking abt them it's driving us insane! lol :-D :-D :-D

Razz Momma said...

ahem.. should i point out which one is u? :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P
=-O =-O =-X =-X

Bella Enveeus said...

Ceh! Not funny! HAHA!

Noooo don't.. I would like to remain a mystery.. :-P

Bella Enveeus said...

Pttthhhh!! :-P :-P :-P :-P

But the clothes are gorgeous you can't deny that right? I want to get the DVD.. It sucks when they censor the sex scenes.. :(

Bella Enveeus said...

LOL! Luckily you write the "as if" at the back.. Outrageous as in sitting on the couch, staring at each other and finishing a big tub of ice cream? LOL! :-P :-P :-P :-P

Bella Enveeus said...

Hey hun.. Thank you so much and yeah, it was fun but now, back to business.. TIRED! :(
Hope you have a good week ahead Marzie! ;)

Bella Enveeus said...

Ya kah? You know eh? Shhhh... :-P :-P :-P
Later if I make contest on "spot where's Bella" or "who is Bella", then you can tell. HEHE!

Bella Enveeus said...

You've never been to RedBox? Oh good.. I thought I was the only one ketinggalan zaman.. When we went, there were so many young dudes and dudettes, I was wondering why I never step foot in this kinda place when I was their age?

Sheltered sangat la kot.. :-P Kitorg tak bole jadi SATC sangat coz my friend's bf was there, terpaksa la cover2 sikit.. SATC ala2 perempuan Melayu terakhir.. Bole ke?

LOL! Is there any step-by-step ways that I can learn from you on how to suck happiness from people around? I also need to retain my youthful hot momma look la.. HAHAHA! :-D :-D :-D :-D

LV said...

glad u had fun hun.. love the outfit! u should wear something like that more often.. it enhances the lady that u are~~~ :) :) :* :* :*

LV said...

maybe we will go karaoke too when i drop by msia soon? :-D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails