June 29, 2010

Congratulations Megan Fox!


Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green

In case you haven't heard, it is said that Miss Megan Fox has been made into an honest woman by her long-time boyfriend, Brian Austin Green. It is said that the couple got hitched in a small wedding at the Four Seasons Hotel in Hawaii late last week. This is after the couple for engaged for the second time at the same hotel early this month. Brian Austin Green, 36 who is also the former Beverly Hills, 90210 star was Megan's on-off boyfriend since she was 18. 

This is Fox's, 24 and Green's, 36 first marriage but Green also has an 8-year old son with actress Vanessa Marcil.

I'm not very much of Megan Fox's fan, all I like about her is her eyes (although I know the guys would say her body tops the chart) but it is a little sad that she won't be coming back for Transformers 3. I think she looks good being paired with Shia LeBeouf. Still, these are photos of her that I just envy! Looking at these and I'm inspired to go work my butt off. Damn, I need to make myself look something like this SOON!

  

I am giving myself 3 months to get this bod!


For more news on the wedding, read this.

8 comments:

Mariuca said...

=-O =-O =-O =-O

Mariuca said...

wahhhhh really??? congrats then to the old-time happy couple! since 18 eh? *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

Mariuca said...

ehhhhhhhh how come my RT appeared here in ur comment box?????? so cool!!!!!!!!!

Mariuca said...

*DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

LV said...

hot bod indeed hun!

u gonna get this kinda bod? oh my my...

guys'll be flocking u around the clock! :-D

Bella Enveeus said...

HEHE! Can I get guys flock me? Hmm.. I shall try my best! LOL :-D :-D :-D

Bella Enveeus said...

Ya lor, it's automatic connected to my Comment Section. HEHE! ;)

Bella Enveeus said...

She had an on-off relationship with him since she was 18 - well, that's what she said lah.
Plus, she also said she only had two sexual intercourse in all her life. One with some dude she wouldn't tell and another is this Brian guy. How amazing is that? HAHA!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails