December 26, 2010

Christmas in 1 Utama


Festive seasons are something that makes me happy. Not so much of the holidays since holidays don't mean much to me, but it's because of the decorations. Lights always make me happy, if you must know. It's the first out of 10 things that makes me happy. And not to mention, the festive mood is pretty infectious too. 

There's always fabulous decorations on Christmas, especially the ones at the malls. If only I have a better camera to capture the beauty of the lights...


Hey, you can even go up there and shop!


What do you guys think? Do you love Christmas decorations too?


I would like to take the opportunity here to wish all my readers a MERRY CHRISTMAS and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails