January 16, 2011

What? I'm not a Virgo?


The 12 Signs of the Zodiac

If you have read the news lately, it seems the Zodiac that we believe we were is no longer true. I am a Virgo - or was - according to the astronomers. Since the astronomers from Minnesota Planetarium Society decided that the alignment of the stars are pushed by another month due to the moon's gravitational pull on Earth, then this would also mean that I am no longer a Virgo. The horoscope readers are going to have a field day, I'm sure.

I have the whole personality of a Virgo. So who am I to believe?

How about you? Is your Zodiac sign the same or has it changed? Well according to those brilliant fellas at the Minnesota Planetarium Society, these are the new Zodiac signs :
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

Although astrology had changed a few times before like the Ancient Babylonians who threw out the Ophiuchus (the snake sign) so that they have 12 signs instead of 13 and having the Libra sign in the group during Julius Caeser's era, personally, I think we've used the 12 Zodiac signs for far too long to change them now.  Plus, I feel that the description of my Zodiac sign is true to my personality compared to me being a Leo. *raise eyebrows*

Oh well, I think at the end of the day, this whole Zodiac thing is a load of bull anyways. LOL!

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails