March 09, 2011

It's Wednesday already!


It's already the middle of the week. Time sure fly by so fast. But you wanna know what is it that make me love Wednesdays? It's coz the next day is Thursday and Thursday is the day I get to see Steven Tyler and his crazy antics! LOL! Well, actually I can't wait to check out the American Idol contestants too. Do you know that tomorrow is the first week for us to follow the journey of the Top 13? That means they're all prepped for serious singing and will be performing as future recording artists.

American Idol 2011 - Top 13

Amongst the Top 13, I have to say, I like that Stefano Langone the most. He's not only cute (that's quite important, I must say) but he's got this beautiful voice that reaches out to you - provided that he sings the right song. Sometimes you need the right song to bring out the magic in you, y'know? He was not one of the Top 10 picked by viewers. Stefano was one of the three wild cards (including Ashton Jones and Naima Adedapo) picked by the judges instead. But I think the judges did not make a mistake on this guy. View his performance for the wild card pick below and you'll see why.


Oh, and I read that they've already chosen songs for the contestants tomorrow too. I sure can't wait to hear them sing the songs according to their own unique style. Do you want to know what will the Top 13 sing tomorrow? Here they are :
  • Lauren Alaina – Any Man of Mine (Shania Twain)
  • Casey Abrams – With A Little Help From My Friends (Joe Cocker)
  • Ashton Jones – When You Tell Me That You Love Me (Diana Ross)
  • Paul McDonald – Come Pick Me Up (Ryan Adams)
  • Pia Toscano – All By Myself (Celine Dion)
  • James Durbin – Maybe I’m Amazed (Paul McCartney)
  • Haley Reinhart – Blue (LeAnn Rimes)
  • Jacob Lusk – I Believe I Can Fly (R. Kelly)
  • Thia Megia – Smile (Michael Jackson)
  • Stefano Langone – Lately (Stevie Wonder)
  • Karen Rodriguez – I Could Fall In Love (Selena)
  • Scotty McCreery – The River (Garth Brooks)
  • Naima Adedapo – Umbrella (Rihanna)
So what do you guys think? Are the song choice appropriate? And who would you root for tomorrow?

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Two Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails