March 13, 2011

Scouting for DSLR




Honestly, I do not know where to start. I've had friends advising me to get Canon cameras while others telling me to get Nikon. Not only that, I have to think about the price too. There are some second hand DSLR that are only used 2-3 months yet the price is almost half cheaper than the price of cameras in the shop. The thing is, I am still new in this photography business and although I love to learn and try out new things, I do not want to waste my money over something I will regret later. 

I used to be a very spendthrift person when I was younger but as I grew older, I find myself being pretty frugal. I always go for items with offers. I wouldn't mind if something is second hand as long as it's in very good condition and is at a very good price. Actually, if car boot sales like in the UK are done here, I wouldn't mind purchasing from that too. 

Still, getting a DSLR is not an easy thing. I've tried out some of my friends' DSLRs but I haven't found something that fit me. I'm not sure what it is exactly that I'm looking for, I just imagine that the perfect DSLR would pop up from the rest, probably a bright spot light shone onto it from above and a romantic music playing softly at the background. LOL!

So what should I do? Which one should I pick? Canon or Nikon? Or maybe something else altogether? Oh goodness, I don't even know where to start! I am going quite crazy browsing through the web looking for the ONE. I hope I wouldn't get mad before finding the perfect one. Sheesh! 

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails