March 26, 2011

Hulk Hogan on American Idol?


This Season 10 of American Idol is just so cool! First there's Steven Tyler with all his crazy comments (I should compile all his crazy comments and dedicate one post to it by the end of American Idol 2011) and now, this!


 Hulk Hogan

It was so funny when they first rolled VT of the boys - James Durbin and Paul McDonald - wrestling and goofing around in their mansion but when suddenly Hulk Hogan came out and announced that these two boys are safe, we're all incredibly relieved. I like Paul. He's got that star quality as well as a unique voice. However, I'll still support my Stefano Langone 100%. *Ahem* My Stefano Langone. LOL!

However, I am yet to fall in love with the lady contestants. I think Pia Toscano owns the best voice amongst all the ladies but I would agree with the judges that she need to showcase something different soon or she'll just end up blending into the background. I'm still waiting for that "goosebumps" from the ladies.

Bottom Three : Casey Abrams, Stefano Langone, Thia Megia

Of course, this same night left me quite speechless when both Stefano Langone and Casey Abrams became the bottom two. I already have this feeling that if Stefano is at the bottom, the judges will not use the "safe". But it was also a crazy surprise that Casey is the one at the bottom. When he sang the final song and Randy stopped him halfway, I think my heart is probably pounding as hard as his. I was wondering why the heck Randy stopped him when he only just started singing his song. But, it turned out that this is a unanimous decision and they are using the "safe" on Casey Abrams. WOW!


He was shaking when he shook hands with the judges. His face showed the state he was in. I am too, knowing that the judges used their "safe" when there's still 11 contestants left. Now because of this "safe", TWO contestants will be eliminated next week. I am hoping within hope that it won't be Stefano. He's got a good voice people. Vote for him!

I love today's performers too. Stevie Wonder is the best. He is an icon and an unbelievable artist. And wow, look at Jennifer Hudson! Oh, by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steven Tyler!!


♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Two Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails