March 31, 2011

Discover Your Miracle with Lancôme Maqui Miracle



I have always been a fan of Lancôme although I love it's fragrances more. I wear Trésor sometimes, I love the beautiful scent and also because I imagine myself looking as beautiful and confident as Penelope Cruz in the ad campaign. Oh well, a girl can dream, right?

When I was invited to the Lancôme Maqui Miracle workshop, I couldn't be more happier. I needed a lesson on makeup application and not to mention, a good makeup for my skin. Honestly, I am not much of a makeup user, I hardly wear any base, foundation or loose powder. And yes, due to lack of care of my face, I have a dust of freckles on my cheeks. I know, it's all my fault and so now, I want to learn how to get rid of that.

Lancôme first found its miracle in 2010 with it's Teint Miracle foundation that had managed to create the aura of perfect skin. Now in 2011, they've created a better creation that gives the aura lively brightness that lasts all day with it's Maqui Blanc Miracle. Now, there are three important key points of Maqui Miracle that you must know.




There are 8 shades available specifically for Asian skins.


Now check this. The colors are labeled PO, O and BO followed by numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3 (lightest to darkest). The PO stands for Pink-Ochre which is great for those with pink skin tones, O is Ochre which is a neutral color and great for those with no significant pink or yellow undertones and BO is Beige-Ochre which is for slightly yellowish skin.

 My Maqui Miracle

As a rule of thumb though, most fair skinned Asians falls in the BO or O category. I myself was given the BO-01 tone. I chose a powder that will make me look natural and subtle - that's my style, I do not like to stand out. However, if you're the type who prefers a more outstanding look, you may opt for one tone lighter than your skin color. You may also choose a tone darker than you skin color and fully make up your face to give that "bang" look.

So, how did it turn out on my own face? Ah-ha! Wouldn't you like to know?

[vid]

Compact : RM130, Case : RM55.

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails