March 21, 2011

Fireworks at the 3rd Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2011


The firework display happened on Saturday night (19th March), at Monumen Alaf Baru, Precinct 2, Putrajaya. The glowing hot air balloons display or better known as the Night Glow was also on the same night. It started from 8.30pm - 9pm. 

 Glowing Hot Air Balloons

Doraemon LOVES Fireworks too!

It was raining heavily in the day so although in the night there was no rain, the ground was damp and slippery. The weather was pretty damp and hot that night but the moon was so bright, well actually that was the night of the Supermoon and I managed to capture photos of the beautiful bright moon. I was, however a little tired due to the hectic day schedule so right after the fireworks and snapping a few photos here and there, Bbunz and I headed home. 

 Isn't that a bright, beautiful full moon?

I will tell you about my winning the hot air balloon ride the incident that happened in my next post. In the meantime, enjoy this video of the beautiful fireworks!


♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Two Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails