February 09, 2011

Changing Tyres


Do you like to change tyres? OK, maybe not EVERY tyre on the planet but what about the tyres of your own car? Can you change them? If you ask me, I say I can't. I think it's easier for me to flag down some guys to help me out instead of changing the tyres myself and risk breaking a nail. Err, I sound like a snob! LOL!

Truth is, I'm not strong like that. I think I should start exercising soon, lift some weights maybe. B-bunz and I are planning to have a weekly jogging session or basketball session. I think that's a very good idea. I need to make myself sweat a little. I am feeling rather sluggish lately. Especially nowadays that my eating and sleeping time is out of order, it sure doesn't help my already weak state. What about you guys? Do you exercise?

Anyways, I received these videos in my e-mail with the subject - "The difference how man and woman change tyres." Check out the video and tell me what you think!

How A Woman Change Tyres

How A Man Change Tyres

I think I might need one of those tyres!

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Two Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails