April 26, 2011

Britain's Got Talent 2011 Audition & Riddles


I haven't been following Britain's Got Talent this year. American Idol has taken up too much of my spare time.  Plus I've had quite enough of the hoo-ha on last year's Susan Boyle. When Bbunz showed me this video earlier today, I actually thought this dude is awesome. I didn't expect he was going to sing what he sang but when it ended, I was as amazed as the judges and audiences. I would've given him a loud round of applause too!

Had to use Photobucket coz embed disabled by YouTube

Right now, I would just like to throw in some riddles. I encourage you to answer, just to get your brain cells working a little. I'll update this post with answers in 3 days ya? Here it goes..

Fun riddles to enjoy!

  1. A beggar's brother died but the man who died had no brother. How is this possible?
  2. A bus driver and a doctor is in love with the same woman. The bus driver had to go on a one week bus trip. Before he left, he gave the woman 7 apples. Why?
  3. I can bring a smile to your face, a tear to your eye or even a thought to your mind. But I can't be seen. Now what am I?
  4. What two things can never be eaten for breakfast?
  5. The person who makes it doesn't want it. The person who buys it doesn't use it. The person who uses it doesn't see it. What is it?
  6. On my way to St. Ives I saw a man with 7 wives. Each wife had 7 sacks. Each sack had 7 cats. Each cat had 7 kittens. Kitten, cats, sacks, wives. How many were going to St. Ives?
  7. It is everything to someone, and nothing to everyone else. What is it?
  8. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. 
  9. There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letter right down to a single letter. What is the original word and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?
  10. I can sizzle like bacon, I am made with an egg, I have plenty of backbone but lack a good leg, I peel layers like onions but still remain whole, I can be long like a flagpole yet fit in a pole. What am I?

Are you guys brave enough to answer? 

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Two Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails