April 12, 2011

Criminal Minds


Yesterday around 8.15pm, on my way to my car after I'm done with work, I took the lift to the Ground car park where I parked my car. As the lift was moving, I thought to myself, what would happen if the lift got stuck with me alone in it. Brushing the thought aside, I waited for the lift to arrive at G and when the door opened, I was so spooked that I took a few steps back in the lift. Why? This is what I tweeted.



Crazy, I know but that thought just crossed my mind out of nowhere. LOL!

You see, part of the car park - especially near the lift area - was pitch black. It didn't help that the lights in the lift was so bright that it took my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the contrast lighting. However, being in hell is not what I'm most afraid of. It's being in the dark and having crazy psychos around that scares me more. So there I was, walking towards my car at the other end of the building while looking behind my shoulders every few steps.

I think I watched too many episodes of Criminal Minds.

But there's nothing wrong to be cautious right? Plus, assuming something bad at times like that makes a person more alert instead of someone who take things easy and end up being robbed, kidnapped, raped or worse, murdered. With what's been going on in the country right now, I have to be cautious.

It certainly doesn't help that I watch gruesome TV series based on things happening in real life. I love watching Criminal Minds, in addition to all the CSI series, Bones and House. Yup, I love the science-based shows in comparison to chic flick or comedy. 

From left : Spencer Reid, Emily Prentiss, Derek Morgan, Aaron Hotchner, David Rossi, JJ Jareau, Penelope Garcia

Back to Criminal Minds - out of all the cast, I love Aaron Hotchner, he's the coolest. I especially love him in the smart attire that he's in all the time. I also love Dr. Spencer Reid and his cooky behaviour, it's so cute. Derek Morgan is gorgeous - just look at his body if you haven't - yums! And of course there are the others - David Rossi, Emily Prentiss, JJ Jareau and Penelope Garcia to complete the team. I just love how they get together and start profiling criminals. Although some of the crimes are just gruesome, I love watching the show for the team work, the friendship and the understanding they have of each other. 

Watching these sort of shows allows my mind to wander and get lost from the reality I am in sometimes. Honestly, I need a second life!

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Two Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails