May 27, 2011

Mesmerizing Magical Musicals


Ahhh musicals. I just love them. I've been in love with musicals since I was very young. I love to move to the beat of Grease - how can we not dance to "You're The One That I Want" or feel Sandy's heartpain when she sings "Hopelessly Devoted" or get caught up in all the "Summer Nights"? But that's not the only musical that I love. I also love Fame, Footloose, Moulin Rouge, Mamma Mia, Westside Story and so many more! So, when Magical Musicals (consists of 30 medley songs from these musicals and others too) is said to be coming to Malaysia soon, I am just so full of excitement!

I read that there's a mixture of West End talents as well as local talents in this musical show that will be held at Sunway Lagoon's Amphitheatre from 10th June - 17th July. The ticket prices range is from RM300 (VIP), RM250, RM200 and RM100. For musical lovers such as myself, this will be such a treat!



Oh, oh.. But that's not all you guys..

If you've got the moves in those shoes, you should strut your stuff and show how you groove at the most awesome musical flash mob in Malaysia! You can bring your friends and families - no matter if they like to dance or not - to be a part of this historical event. But first, you gotta register here and come dressed up as a character from the musicals involved. Why? So that you can redeem a mystery gift worth RM250 with your registration receipt on the flash mob day! Isn't that fabulous? Have a great time and win something too?

Musicals involved : Moulin Rouge, Mamma Mia, Dreamgirls, Fame, Saturday Night Fever, Grease, Footloose, We Will Rock You, West Side Story, Hairspray and Glee.

The flash mob will be held at 1pm on Saturday, 28th May 2011 at the Sunway Lagoon Main Entrance. If you like to dance (or know someone who does), come and join in on the fun. Get foot loose everybody! 

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails