May 18, 2011

April 2011 Top Commenter


My lappie had been sick since last week and I had to send it to the Hospital. At first I thought that it might already be dead but lucky me, the Doctors at the hospital was smart enough to revive my lappie back to life. Thank goodness for that because then I don't have to spend much money on a new lappie and end up not getting for myself a DSLR. The purchase of a DSLR will be next week. Need just a little bit more for the lens. Hehe..

So because of that I am a little late on updating the winner of First Commenter of last month. Sorry! 

Well, without further delay, I am here to inform that the winner of FC for April 2011 is none other than LADYJAVA! Yup, LJ did it again! Congrats LJ and your badge will be up in my sidebar. 



However, I am still grateful to everyone who made it to my humble blog and who also cared enough to leave a comment or two. I love you all, yeah!

♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥ First Commenter ♥♥♪♫¸.·´¯`·.¸♡♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails